How does an Escalation Clause work in a hot real estate market? It's not uncommon for a seller to get multiple offers for a home. As a buyer, the situation can become
- Dan & Ranae Roberts - Seller
- Tina Long - Daughter of Seller
- Dario Garcia & Sia Chandler - Home Purchase
- Ken & Hope Maestas - Home Purchase
- Russell Chavez - First Time Home Buyer
- Chris & Misty Gonzales - First Time Home Buyer
- Jerrod Johnson - Broker Assistant to Dean Myerson, Integrated Real Est
- Clinton Morse - Home Owner
- Marc & Jacqui Elder - Home Owner
- Jason D Aday - Sales Manager, WJ Bradley Mortgage Capital Corporation
- Jean Belden - Program Manager, Denver Public Schools
- Chuck Foreman, CPI - Owner, Forman Inspection Services
- Mike Tate
- Sally Bustamante
Welcome to Colorado's #1 Home Search. Now you can search like a Realtor. Save your favorites, set up email alerts and even schedule your showings right here online.
If you are looking for a home in Littleton why not work with an agent who sleeps works and breathes Littleton. If you're looking for a downtown loft choose an agent that can tell you all that's happening in the "HOT" Denver loft market.
Our highly skilled professional are matched with you based on your search criteria. We will guide you through the real estate maze of buying and selling a home in Colorado in a comprehensive and easy to understand manner.
5 Listing Price Considerations to Keep in MindIf you’re planning on selling your home or you’re thinking about buying a new home, the listing price is one of the most important factors for